Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Give your Totems +2 Health.
Totem-stomping is no longer recommended.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Two copies of Totemic Might are a reward for raising a shaman to level 6.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Totemic Might works by placing enchantments on each card affected, so the effect can be silenced.
- This card will affect all friendly Totem minions on the battlefield. This makes the card far more valuable if you have several in play. Totemic Might enchants totems summoned by Totemic Call as well as the collectible totems, Flametongue Totem, Mana Tide Totem, Vitality Totem and Totem Golem.
- Totemic Might is able to be cast even if the player has no Totem minions in play.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card can be used to protect your totems by giving them more Health, allowing them to survive longer to make use of their effects. Since most totems have 0 Attack, this effect is more useful when combined buffs like Stormwind Champion or even Flametongue Totem, which in combination can quickly turn a row of ineffectual totems into a mass of sturdy attackers.
However, Totemic Might is a very niche card with a small impact, and is inefficient to use even in Totem synergy decks.
Totem-related cards from The Grand Tournament expansion did give this card some use however, particular with Totem Golem and Thunder Bluff Valiant. A Turn 2 3/6 is very hard to remove with most classes, and while +2 Health to a couple of 0-Attack utility totems (or the 1/1 Searing Totem) may not be much use, when you have a small army of totems gaining +2 Attack every turn, this buff can double their survivability.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Totemic Might was removed for selection in Arena on September 15, 2016 but was reinstated on December 9, 2018.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Servants of the Betrayer" series, for the card Rysa the Earthcaller.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- VarsityGaming (2014-12-23). Hearthstone Decks: Trouble in Totem Town.
- Noxious (2014-02-22). Daily Quest Completion: Totemic Might Glory.
- Dean Ayala (2016-09-08). Hearthside Chat: Upcoming Arena Changes with Dean Ayala. Retrieved on 2019-03-26.
- Blizzard Entertainment (2018-12-19). Arena Updates – December 19 2018. Retrieved on 2019-03-26.