|Set:||The League of Explorers|
|Tags:||Battlecry-related, Random, Summoning-related, Triggered effect|
After you play a Battlecry minion, deal 2 damage to a random enemy.
He's a very hungry elemental.
How to getEdit
|Golden Rumbling Elemental||400||50|
- Brann Bronzebeard does not cause the Rumbling Elemental to deal damage twice when a card with a Battlecry is played, since Rumbling Elemental triggers from the minion itself being played, not from the activation of the Battlecry.
- Rumbling Elemental triggers in the After Play Phase, which starts after all death processing following the Battlecry Phase. This means that if the consequences of a minion's Battlecry put a Rumbling Elemental into play/your control, such as by killing an enemy Deathlord, the Rumbling Elemental will then trigger from that Battlecry minion coming into play. Conversely, if a Battlecry causes the Rumbling Elemental to leave play/your control (such as due to death), it will not trigger from that Battlecry minion coming into play. The played minion must also still be alive.
- Playing Lord Jaraxxus does not trigger Rumbling Elemental.
Shamans has plenty of cards with Battlecries, like Fire Elemental or Tuskarr Totemic, that can work well with this card. Rumbling Elemental can be a powerful component in a Battlecry deck, along with Brann Bronzebeard.
With the release of Journey to Un'Goro, Rumbling Elemental has been given the Elemental minion type. As many Elementals have Battlecry effects, it's worth considering including Rumbling Elemental in an Elemental Shaman deck in Wild.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF_205XWfmo Tested in Patch 220.127.116.1133 (LoE patch)
- https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/3xvlk8/faceless_manipulator_doesnt_proc_rumbling/cy8d0v4 Tested in Patch 18.104.22.16856 (2015-12-04)
- http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/19974088017 Tested in Patch 22.214.171.12433 (LoE patch)