Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
To be honest, heckling is not the most effective form of evil.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Evil Heckler||400||50|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Many consider this card to be a strictly better version of Booty Bay Bodyguard, as it costs one less mana. The main difference is that as a Basic card, Booty Bay Bodyguard is automatically included in all players' collections, while Evil Heckler must be acquired. Alternatively, Booty Bay Bodyguard may be stronger when used in conjunction with cards that depend upon minion cost, such as Effigy, and the Evolve mechanic. Evil Heckler is also from The Grand Tournament set, which is currently only usable in wild format.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Sen'jin Shieldmasta's low Attack tends to have give him problems in taking down minions with 5 Health. Evil Heckler can be better in those situations, e.g. he can trade against Sludge Belcher while Sen'jin cannot.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Evil Heckler, Barnes, Vulgar Homunculus, Hecklebot, Aluneth and Skull of the Man'ari are currently the only cards in the game to use randomly selected quotes. Any of the stated lines may be used when the minion is summoned.
- You suck!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card's art specifically depicts Dalronn the Controller, as depicted in the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Icecrown" series. Dalronn was originally depicted wearing a skull crown, but this was removed before release. This was apparently done due to China's regulations about depicting bones, so that it would not be necessary to provide two different versions of the card art, as they had to with The Skeleton Knight.
- This card's summon quotes are a reference to a scene in the 1975 comedy film Monty Python and the Holy Grail, where a French soldier heckles King Arthur with the following line: "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"
- An individual very similar in appearance to the Evil Heckler appears as a minor background character in Forest for the Weary, one of three web comics released prior to the launch of Knights of the Frozen Throne. At the end of the comic, after the Pompous Thespian has finished telling his tale, the heckler states that he is confused about the motivations of the "vampire orc" from the tale and wonders what he got out of the ordeal.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.19986 (2015-08-18): Added.