|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
|Abilities:||Deal damage, Gain Armor|
Deal 3 damage.
Gain 3 Armor.
You might think bashing doesn't take a lot of practice. It doesn't.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This spell has two steps:
- For example, targeting your own hero with Bash, when you have no Armor, will effectively convert 3 Health to 3 Armor. 
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Compared to Shield Block, Bash has the proactive ability to deal damage upfront, trading off the card draw and 2 Armor. This can make it less situational than Shield Block, whose Armor bonus may not make a difference without the combo of Shield Slam.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card is possibly based on Penance, a priest spell removed during the game's alpha.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Reign of Fire" series, for the card Savage Beatdown.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1186 (2015-08-18): Added.