Zul'jin's not ready to bury the hatchet. Unless it's in your shrine.
- For the hero card of the same name, see Zul'jin
Hero powers[edit | edit source]
Special card[edit | edit source]
Decks[edit | edit source]
|Shrine||Total cards||Class||Possible cards|
|10; 13||Hunter||Arcane Shot|
|Unleash the Hounds|
|Dire Wolf Alpha|
|Shrine||Total cards||Challenge 4-5|
|16; 28; 30||Hunter||Springpaw||2|
|Spirit of the Lynx||1|
|Halazzi, the Lynx||1|
|Swamp King Dred||1|
|Giant Sand Worm||2|
|Amani War Bear||2|
|Lesser Emerald Spellstone||2|
|Call of the Wild||2|
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Encounter[edit | edit source]
- I gonna bury you!
- Greetings - Welcome. To de JUNGLE!
- Well Played - A little somethin' for de fans!
- Thanks - You keep talkin', I'll keep CHOPPIN'.
- Threaten - Dem be some weak last words, mon.
- Oops - He hah HAH hah...
- Wow - Yah, mon!
- Sorry - Bettah be.
Shrine is destroyed
- De Amani never forgive!
- Halazzi will be avenged!
- You gonna pay. You all gonna pay!
Shrine is restored
Destroys a shrine of Player
- Dis one's for Halazzi!
- Don't be hidin' behind ya frog now. (vs. Shaman)
Effect of Shrines
- These be my bruddahs: Fang and Claw.
- Headhunter's Hatchet
- Gonna get choppin'
- Revenge of the Wild
- Don't give up, my pet!
- Spirit of the Lynx
- Dey sniffin' you out, mon.
- Battlestarved Lynx
- Give me a hand!
- Halazzi, the Lynx
- Dey come from all sides, don't dey?
- Troll Harbinger
- De Harbinger finish dis - one way or anudder!
- Not... Dead... Yet...
- For de Amani! For Halazzi!
Emotes[edit | edit source]
|Introduction||I gonna bury you!|
|Greetings||Ah, look who it is!|
|Well Played||That was good.|
|Thanks||You be too kind.|
|Threaten||I gonna... AXE you a question!|
|Oops||Dat be a mistake.|
|Wow||By de loa of my people!|
|Almost out of cards||Imma need more cards...|
|Concede||You win... but I never forget, never forgive!|
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Zul'jin (also spelled Zuljin) was the Warlord of the Amani forest trolls and chieftain of the Amani tribe since before the Second War. Zul'jin was a fierce enemy of the high elves, with whom he shared many years of conflict. Zul'jin and the Amani tribe were allied with the orcish Horde for the duration of the Second War, but Zul'jin himself was captured near its end by Halduron Brightwing, in whose custody he lost an eye and an arm, which he never regenerated. Upon gaining his freedom, he went into hiding to rebuild his army and plan an attack on the remnants of the high elves, now known as blood elves, only to find them allied with the reformed Horde. He was killed by Azerothian adventurers who raided Zul'Aman during the Invasion of Outland.
- Zul'jin - styled as "Warlord Zul'jin" - used to be found as the final boss encounter of Zul'Aman in Ghostlands, the capital of the Amani tribe.
- Warlord Zul’jin is reckless, bitter, and has a chip on his shoulder that’s even bigger than his blade. He is more than willing to unleash the primal power of Halazzi the Lynx loa upon his competitors, but he’s got a special knack for the mystical side of the hunt.
- Rikkar sympathized with Zul’jin. They had a surprising amount in common: they were both passionate, indomitable, and hungry for victory that always seemed just out of reach. Zul’jin never gave up fighting for the Amani empire, no matter how bad the odds. Or losing major pieces of his anatomy. If Zul’jin could keep fighting with one eye and one arm, how could Rikkar give up now, with two eyes and two whole arms?
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.168845 (2018-11-29): Added.