|Abilities:||Deathrattle, Restore Health|
Deathrattle: Restore 5 Health to the enemy hero.
Zombie. It's what's for dinner.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Zombie Chow||400||50|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Because of the order in which events are resolved, if a low-Health hero attacks a Zombie Chow and both get mortally wounded, the healing effect from this minion's Deathrattle will be observed to trigger but will not prevent the hero from being destroyed and losing the game.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card's Deathrattle is an obvious tradeoff for its otherwise low cost. However, in the right circumstances this can be offset, such as by silencing the minion, or by using it at the start of the game to trade for an enemy minion before the opponent has been damaged.
The most potent combination of all, however, is with Auchenai Soulpriest: with this card in play, Zombie Chow's Deathrattle will instead deal 5 damage to the enemy hero, effectively turning it into a better version of Leper Gnome.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Zombie Chows can be found in Naxxramas. They spawn during the encounter with Gluth. They must be kited until Gluth reduces their health with Decimate, and then quickly killed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Naxxramas Tokens" series, for the card Zombie Chow.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5224 (2014-07-22): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2014-07-21).