|Abilities:||Battlecry, Increment attribute, Taunt|
Battlecry: If you've restored 10 Health this game, gain +4/+4 and Taunt.
YOU WERE A TEMPLAR, JONDAR!
How to get[edit | edit source]
Zandalari Templar can be obtained through Rastakhan's Rumble card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Zandalari Templar can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Zandalari Templar||800||100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Zandalari Templar's Battlecry activates based on Health restored by the controlling player to any character during the course of the game, including both heroes and friendly and enemy minions.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Zandalari Templar requires a healing build to be useful. It will almost never be active on turn 4, making it a lategame play.
You can't always reply on your opponent to damage you. However, you can use cards like Crystallizer, Ornery Tortoise, and High Priest Thekal to lower your health by yourself. You can also attack with weapons.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- De loa are my shield!
- By Shirvallah's light!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Zandalari Templar's flavor text refers to a memorable quote spoken by Kormac the Templar to Jondar, a Templar who betrayed his order to join the evil Dark Coven in Diablo III.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.52845 (2018-11-29): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Peter Whalen on Twitter. (2018-11-20).