|Abilities:||Battlecry, Increment attribute, Taunt|
Battlecry: If you've restored 10 Health this game, gain +4/+4 and Taunt.
YOU WERE A TEMPLAR, JONDAR!
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Zandalari Templar||800||100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Zandalari Templar's Battlecry activates based on Health restored by the controlling player to any character during the course of the game, including both heroes and friendly and enemy minions.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Zandalari Templar requires a healing build to be useful. It will almost never be active on turn 4, making it a lategame play.
You can't always rely on your opponent to damage you. However, you can use cards like Crystallizer, Ornery Tortoise, and High Priest Thekal to lower your health by yourself. You can also attack with weapons.
Sanctuary may attrack your opponent focus to your Hero, opening the possibility for an early summon.
Equipping Bloodclaw deal 5 auto damage, if you consider the damage you may take while attacking, this can probably give the right opening, and then 2 Holy Light or 2 Flash of Light will be enough for Zandalari at 5 mana.
Lay on Hands will instantly boost Zandalari, since probably you have already healed at least 2 damage.
When a Zandalari is copied, the heal count will initiate from 0, except when he is copied AFTER his Battlecry.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- De loa are my shield!
- By Shirvallah's light!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Zandalari Templar's flavor text refers to a memorable quote spoken by Kormac the Templar to Jondar, a Templar who betrayed his order to join the evil Dark Coven in Diablo III.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206845 (2018-11-29): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Peter Whalen on Twitter. (2018-11-20).