|Set:||Descent of Dragons|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Generate, Shuffle into deck|
Battlecry: Shuffle 7 Dream Portals into your deck. When drawn, summon a random Dragon.
Releash the Dragon!
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Ysera, Unleashed||3200||1600|
Generated cards[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Ysera, Unleashed will not take damage from Ysera Awakens.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Like her Classic counterpart, this version of Ysera is also a slow card, but a great value play. Most dragons tend to be mid to high-cost minions, so the odds of getting a weak dragon like Brightwing and Azure Explorer is outweighed by dragons comparable to Emerald Explorer or Alexstrasza. Timing your play is important, however, since adding more Dream Portals with plenty of cards left in your deck reduces the likelihood of drawing them and making a big impact. On the other hand, playing with almost no cards in your deck may cause you to draw all your Dream Portals too quickly, making your board more susceptible to board clears. It is best to play Ysera, Unleashed when you are already holding some card draws so that you can keep constant pressure on the board by summoning a couple of dragons periodically.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- My dream is your nightmare!
- Sleep now!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Ysera the Dreamer is the Leader Queen and Aspect of the Green Dragonflight One of the five Dragon Aspects and Aspect of Dreams, and is the gatekeeper of the Emerald Dream.
- Ysera is green, and her skin glitters with countless emeralds for scales. Her physical form is ghostly, ethereal, like watching a living dream or vision. The Emerald Dream is a place where all living beings dream when sleeping. It is a place of where sentient beings have dreams of hope, and faith for a better tomorrow. From the Emerald Dream, Ysera can observe all lesser races. Her eyes are always closed, although you can see her pupils move constantly below her eyelids as if watching many dreams at once.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11060 (2019-12-05): Added.