- "Welcome back, gladiator! Build a deck for Standard format this time and compete for glorious prizes!"
Your Standard Brawliseum is a Tavern Brawl. It debuted on May 2, 2018. For exact times, see the schedule.
||May 2, 2018
||May 6, 2018
||August 15, 2018
||August 20, 2018
||December 5, 2018
||December 10, 2018
||April 10, 2019
||April 15, 2019
This Tavern Brawl is a cross between what we're used to seeing for Heroic Brawls and bits of Arena.
- You will pay an entry fee equal to an Arena run to take part in this Tavern Brawl.
- Using cards in your own collection, you build a deck for the standard format.
- Like Arena or a Heroic Brawl, once you lose 3 games in the Standard Brawliseum you are out.
- Rewards will be given to players based on their performance with their deck, equal to the Arena reward structure.
- Your first run of this brawl will be free! There's nothing to lose!
This brawl is Standard variation of The Wild Brawliseum.
This Tavern Brawl's gameplay is identical to the Standard format in Play mode. If you play Standard ladder, just pick your best deck and play it. If you don't have a Standard deck ready to go, you can browse the most popular and successful decklists on HSReplay, or find a deck guide on Reddit via r/Hearthstone or r/CompetitiveHS. Even if you don't want to use a netdeck, it's a good idea to learn what the top decks in the current meta are so you're not going into your matches blind.