- "Welcome back, gladiator! Build a deck for Standard format this time and compete for glorious prizes!"
Your Standard Brawliseum is a Tavern Brawl. It debuted on May 2, 2018. For exact times, see the schedule.
||May 2, 2018
||May 6, 2018
||August 15, 2018
||August 20, 2018
||December 5, 2018
||December 10, 2018
This Tavern Brawl is a cross between what we're used to seeing for Heroic Brawls and bits of Arena.
- You will pay an entry fee equal to an Arena run to take part in this Tavern Brawl.
- Using cards in your own collection, you build a deck for the standard format.
- Like Arena or a Heroic Brawl, once you lose 3 games in the Standard Brawliseum you are out.
- Rewards will be given to players based on their performance with their deck, equal to the Arena reward structure.
- Your first run of this brawl will be free! There's nothing to lose!
This brawl is Standard variation of The Wild Brawliseum.
There is no strategy involved necessarily, it all comes down to which cards you have or don't. For an advantage over the opponent build a deck who's cards have not been altered too much. A deck which was once popular will guarantee a win. An example of this is Cube Warlock.