Master of spellcasting. Lousy at spell-aiming.
Hero powers[edit | edit source]
Special card[edit | edit source]
Decks[edit | edit source]
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Xur'ios, plays a standard mage spell deck. The only thing you have to worry about is the card he draws at the start and you have the advantage of him deciding not to play it. Simply play as normal by building up your board and deal with whatever he throws at you.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Arch-Villain Rafaam
- Xur'ios! The craftiest of ethereals. Your magic will be unstable around him.
- This encounter was fated. Our... destiny.
- vs. Ol' Barkeye
- Ol' Barkeye
- Locksed up and loaderted!
- A Hunter! Where's your Golden Gun?
- vs. Mr. Chu
- Mr. Chu
- You are in my way.
- Hello, Tita- er, Warrior.
- vs. Tekahn
- Ooh, a Warlock. I know your kind well.
- I have allied with one of your more... powerful kin. Perhaps you've heard of Rafaam?
- Greetings, traveler.
- Xur'ios casts 0-cost spell
- Chaos does have a purpose.
- That one got away from me.
- That works for me.
- Player draws a spell
- I trust that is what you wanted?
- It's for your happiness.
- Was that what you intended? Hm.
- Have you come to speak with the Nine?
- I see between the galaxies.
- I suppose we shall unravel some of the mysteries of time while we wait.
- I was not sent here to wait around.
- There is much your future holds that remains unseen.
- The Coin
- Ah, a coin. How curious.
- The Darkness
- Before the Darkness, there was the Light.
- Equip a Legendary weapon
- Nice legendary. I'll trade you for some of my more exotic wares.
- Quite an exotic weapon you've got your hands on.
- Play 9-cost card on turn 9
- Hm, another Agent of the Nine perhaps? Interesting...
- This is but one end...
- I was told this would be more difficult.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Xur'ios is an ethereal vendor that can be found at the Antonidas Memorial in the Broken Isles version of Dalaran.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199761 (2019-07-01): Decreased the power of Heroic deck.
- Patch 188.8.131.52795 (2019-05-14): Added.
|The Dalaran Heist|
|Chapter 1: Dalaran Bank||
|Chapter 2: The Violet Hold||
|Chapter 3: Streets of Dalaran||
|Chapter 4: The Underbelly||
|Chapter 5: Kirin Tor Citadel||