|Abilities:||Choose One, Deal damage, Draw cards|
Choose One - Deal 3 damage to a minion; or 1 damage and draw a card.
The talk around the Ratchet Inn is that this card is too good and should be a Legendary.
- For the Paladin spell card, see Avenging Wrath.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Choose One cards[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As shown above, despite the card's ambiguous wording, both Choose One options are limited to targeting minions.
- Wrath's second option has two steps, carried out in the following order:
- When combined by Fandral Staghelm, Wrath has three steps that are carried out in the following order:
Fixed bugs[edit | edit source]
Prior to Patch 7.1, Wrath drew a card before dealing 1 damage, in contradiction to the card text.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Wrath is a versatile removal spell. For 2 mana, dealing a flat 3 damage is already useful on par with several other class-specific cards. But the Druid can also choose to deal only 1 damage in exchange for drawing a card. This can allow the player to cycle through the deck faster, and makes Wrath a good draw even in the late-game.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Wrath is a druid spell from World of Warcraft. It is a simple single-target cast-time damage spell, and is the first spell learned by druids. At higher levels it is mostly used by Balance druids, who can use it to generate Astral Power.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Crown of the Heavens" series, for the card Muln Earthfury.
- Despite the card being a Druid spell, the card art depicts Muln Earthfury, a Shaman of the Earthen Ring.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199933 (2019-04-04): A number of "Choose One" cards have had unique art added for each possible option.
- Patch 188.8.131.5290 (2013-10-02): Can no longer be cast on heroes.
- Previously: Choose One - Deal 3 damage; or 1 damage and draw a card [2 mana, Common]