For issues where card tables or lists are not appearing correctly, the "Purge cache" option in the "More" menu should resolve the problem.
Battlecry: Give a friendly minion Windfury.
Is there anything worse than a Windspeaker with halitosis?
How to get[edit | edit source]
Two copies of Windspeaker are a reward for raising a shaman to level 8.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Windspeaker is best paired with a creature with high Attack value, so that Windfury can double that big damage. This makes it most efficient in combination with Flamewreathed Faceless. Ideally, use this when able to strike directly at the enemy hero instead of their minions, to deal severe damage without having your minion taking any damage itself.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Fields of Honor" series, for the card Windfury Infusion.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Feel the power of the winds.
- To war!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5236 (2017-04-04) Rarity changed from Common to Free.
- Alpha patch (unknown date, pre-May 2013): Text changed from "Battlecry: Give a minion Windfury." to "Battlecry: Give a friendly minion Windfury."
References[edit | edit source]
- Hearthside Chat: Upcoming Arena Changes with Dean Ayala. (2016-09-08).