Battlecry: Give a friendly minion Windfury.
Is there anything worse than a Windspeaker with halitosis?
How to get[edit | edit source]
Two copies of Windspeaker are a reward for raising a shaman to level 8.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Windspeaker is best paired with a creature with high Attack value, so that Windfury can double that big damage. This makes it most efficient in combination with Flamewreathed Faceless. Ideally, use this when able to strike directly at the enemy hero instead of their minions, to deal severe damage without having your minion taking any damage itself.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Feel the power of the winds.
- To war!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Windspeaker was removed for selection in Arena on September 15, 2016 but was reinstated on December 9, 2018.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Fields of Honor" series, for the card Windfury Infusion.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1136 (2017-04-04) Rarity changed from Common to Free.
- Alpha patch (unknown date, pre-May 2013): Text changed from "Battlecry: Give a minion Windfury." to "Battlecry: Give a friendly minion Windfury."
References[edit | edit source]
- Dean Ayala (2016-09-08). Hearthside Chat: Upcoming Arena Changes with Dean Ayala. Retrieved on 2019-03-26.
- Blizzard Entertainment (2018-12-19). Arena Updates – December 19 2018. Retrieved on 2019-03-26.