|Set:||Ashes of Outland|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Deal damage|
|Tags:||Beast-related, Demon-related, Dragon-related, Elemental-related, Mech-related, Murloc-related, Pirate-related, Totem-related|
Battlecry: Deal 3 damage to a minion and all others of the same minion type.
Recycle that can, or you get the cuffs!
How to get[edit | edit source]
Waste Warden can be obtained through Ashes of Outland card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Waste Warden can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season.
|Golden Waste Warden||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Waste Warden targets an All minion, it will deal 3 damage to all minions on the board with any minion type.
- If Waste Warden targets a minion with no minion type, it will deal 3 damage to that minion only and not to other minions that have no minion type.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
A decent tech card in heavy tribal metas, particularly ones with multiple decks using different tribes. Waste Warden is most powerful against Pirates, Totems, and Murlocs since they tend to have low health, but can help soften up any wide tribal board or clear token minions like Microbots and Flame Elementals.
Waste Warden can also target non-tribal minions in an emergency, making it a somewhat inefficient neutral removal card.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- A warden always hits her mark!
- I am the law!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The mysterious wardens serve as the night elves' special police force in Kalimdor. They are elite members of the Watchers, the jailors, and marshals of night elf society, and the highest rank that can be bestowed on a Watcher. Maiev Shadowsong was first to be given the rank of warden, which she later awarded to a select few who had proven their exceptional fighting abilities, tracking skills, and tenacity.
- Set apart from the militant Sentinels, wardens are usually employed as jailors, assassins, and bounty hunters. When loosed upon escaped criminals, wardens employ a number of supernatural powers that enable them to recapture their prey and mete out the night elves' justice. Wardens have a line of sight teleport ability called "blink," which they can use to outmaneuver even the quickest of foes. They notably wield umbra crescents and typical glaives. They also use owls for recon.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124222 (2020-03-26): Added.