|Set:||Saviors of Uldum|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Discover, Generate|
Battlecry: Discover a spell or a pick a mystery choice.
A spell is a spell, but the mystery choice could be anything! (It's also a spell.)
How to get[edit | edit source]
Vulpera Scoundrel can be obtained through Saviors of Uldum card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Vulpera Scoundrel can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Vulpera Scoundrel||1600||400|
Choice card[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vulpera Scoundrel's Battlecry offers the player a choice between three spells from the player's class and a Mystery Choice!, which is a normal "fourth Discover choice that's hidden", different from the first three spells.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- I'm gonna win big!
- Hands off my dice!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The vulpera (pronounced "VUHL-peh-ruh") are a race of nomadic fox people living in Vol'dun on Zandalar. Some of them can also be found in Kul Tiras, as pirates in Freehold.
- The vulpera are a keen and intelligent race of nomadic scavengers capable of turning what they find into opportunities to thrive. Vulpera live in burrows. They travel in caravans, scavenging for supplies, trading where they can, and spreading information they pick up along the way. Dwelling in Vol'dun, the vulpera can't afford to waste resources. Over time, they have learned to take anything that looks even remotely useful and be creative using what they have, and they have learned to recognize value wherever it hides in Vol'dun.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206708 (2019-08-06): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Peter Whalen on Twitter. (2019-07-31).