|Set:||Descent of Dragons|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Draw cards|
Battlecry: Increase your maximum hand size to 12. Draw 4 cards.
I don't mean to pry, but you don't by chance happen to have six fingers on both of your hands?
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Valdris Felgorge||3200||1600|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Known Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Some cards do not account for the increased maximum hand size:
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Valdris Felgorge is designed with the Handlock archetype in mind, with his Battlecry allowing you to hold a maximum of 12 cards and drawing a few more. After playing Valdris, cards that synergize with the hand can become stronger than ever before, with Twilight Drake and Midnight Drake gaining an extra 2 health and Attack respectively, Abyssal Summoner summoning an 11/11 body and Mountain Giant being able to have its price reduced to 1. He can also reduce the risk of being milled, such as being forced to overdraw cards or having your hand clogged with cards like King Mukla's Bananas, allowing you to save at least two cards before they end up getting burned.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- We must expand our minds!
- Small minded!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The felblood elves are a group of Kael'thas Sunstrider's most loyal followers, who were rewarded by Kil'jaeden with the gift of being allowed to gorge themselves on demonic blood for days for remaining in Outland, even as many of his blood elves retreated through the Dark Portal.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Valdris Felgorge's Battlecry effect marks the first time a card is officially able to increase the maximum hand size of 10.
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.52060 (2019-12-05): Added.