Image sources[edit source]
Please remember that when uploading artwork like File:Dream Portal full.jpg, you should include a link to the source where you got the image from instead of just leaving it empty. --DeludedTroll (talk) 18:03, 12 March 2020 (UTC)
- Ahahah :D I don't know and don't wanna know why you think I should add the source but anyway don't bother me with such trifle anymore please.
- And mostly I was laughing because I got really interested what source you're expecting, because I extracted this picture from the game files using AssetBundleExtractor.Podstail12 (talk) 16:21, 13 March 2020 (UTC)
- In what way is it unreasonable and "trifle" to ask people to add sources for things, exactly? Including sources for information and images is about the most fundamental and basic part of any wiki site.
- If you just extract the images from the game files you should probably still note that on the file page, because for me as a reader there's no way to tell from just looking at File:Dream Portal full.jpg where you got the picture from; e.g. if you extracted it from the files or if you got it from a website but just neglected to link the source and artist.
- EDIT: In the case of images that aren't just extracted from the game files, File:Mogu Cultist full.jpg is an example of a file page with all the proper information included. --DeludedTroll (talk) 17:47, 13 March 2020 (UTC)