|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
Destroy a minion. Gains a bonus effect in your hand.
The terms of service are constantly changing.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Unidentified Contract can be obtained through Rise of Shadows card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Unidentified Contract can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Unidentified Contract||1600||400|
Transforms into[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Unidentified Contract has the same effect as Assassinate, but adds an effect for 1 more mana. Each of the effects are well worth the extra price, however it greatly slows down how fast the card can be played. Because of the random nature of the card, it's important to play with each outcome in mind.
- Assassin's Contract can effectively two-for-one, as long as you can keep the Patient Assassin alive. The patient Assassin may also help to deter your opponent from playing further minions.
- Lucrative Contract at worst can be seen as a 4 mana Assassinate. However, the Coins have great synergy with Rogues, triggering Combo effects or working with Gadgetzan Auctioneer and Questing Adventurer. While this is a powerful effect, try not to build around it too much since it only has a 1 in 4 chance of appearing.
- Recruitment Contract is the most spotty option. You may end up forced to use it on cards like Mountain Giant, which can be hard to play or even a card like Scargil which is too weak for you to use. However, taking a strong Battlecry like Kalecgos can potentially turn things in your favour.
- Turncoat Contract combines Assassinate and Betrayal. This is the most easily used contract, able to potentially two or three for one, or just deal some damage to the opponent's board.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199933 (2019-04-04): Added.