|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
|Tags:||Damage-related, Death-related, Health-related, Triggered effect|
After this minion survives damage, summon a copy of it.
It's always accepting of the less successful adventurers.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Underbelly Ooze can be obtained through Rise of Shadows card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Underbelly Ooze can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Underbelly Ooze||800||100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Underbelly Ooze's triggered effect summons an exact copy of itself, meaning a version with any damage it has taken or enchantments it has received.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Underbelly Ooze's best use is multiplying buffs, since each copy will retain any effects. It is best with cards that give Taunt, Lifesteal, or Spell Damage, since it can spread these effects out regardless of health. However, setting up a situation for this is difficult.
This card is a poor substitute for Grim Patron, since it's quite expensive and each copy will be progressively weaker.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The Underbelly is the name of the Dalaran sewer system which has its own separate map. Many races, but mostly goblins, dwell in these sewers and they could be viewed as the slum of Dalaran. The central area of the sewers is the Circle of Wills, a large hall in which the arena vendors, some dueling circles, and a small, currently unused cluster of buildings stand. Southwest of here is a section called Cantrips & Crows which contains the inn, the tavern, and the bottom exit pipe of Dalaran. The northeastern corner goes unnamed, and has a few vendors but not much else notable. Finally, further northeast, there is a small chamber in which the rogues of Dalaran operate the Black Market where reagents and rogue supplies can be found, as well as the vicious sewer shark Segacedi.
- The Underbelly has been transformed into the Hall of Shadows of the Uncrowned during the Burning Legion's third invasion of Azeroth. The transformation halved the accessible areas and removed access to the inn, bank and tunnel out of Dalaran.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11933 (2019-04-04): Added.