Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Set:||Whispers of the Old Gods|
|Tags:||C'Thun-related, Triggered effect|
At the end of your turn, give your C'Thun +1/+1 (wherever it is).
Just doesn't understand those Twilight Youngsters any more - with their comic books and their rock music.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Twilight Elder||400||50|
Related cards[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This card's end of turn effect will improve C'Thun regardless of whether C'Thun is currently in the player's deck or hand, or on the battlefield.
- This card will not be included in Arena picks (along with C'Thun and all other related cards). However, it may still appear in Arena matches through random effects.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This minion's end of turn effect is a potent threat in any C'Thun deck. Removing it from play should be a priority, unless planning to achieve victory before C'Thun can be played.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Do you hear its call?
- Effect triggering
- Listen closely.
- It's coming!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The Twilight's Hammer, also known as the Twilight's Hammer clan, Hammer clan, Twilight's Hammer cult, Twilight Cult, Cult of Twilight's Hammer or simply the Hammer, is a worldwide nihilistic organization that fanatically serves and worships the Old Gods and seeks to bring about the end of the world. Originally twisted from an orc clan into its current form by Cho'Gall, the cult has been active since before the First War, but they became a major worldwide threat to both the Alliance and the Horde after Deathwing's return and the great Cataclysm shattered Azeroth.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5274 (2016-04-24): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Heed the Whispers of the Old Gods. (2016-03-11).
- Hearthhead.com - Hearthstone's Whispers of the Old Gods - Everything We Know. (2016-03-11).
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2016-03-15).