Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Set:||Whispers of the Old Gods|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Restore Health|
Battlecry: If your C'Thun has at least 10 Attack, restore 10 Health to your hero.
First she separates them from the lights, washes them in cold water, and hang-dries.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Twilight Darkmender||800||100|
Related cards[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This minion's Battlecry can activate whether C'Thun is in the hand, deck, or battlefield, or even already dead; and it takes into account buffs such as Abusive Sergeant when deciding whether to activate.
- This card can still activate its battlecry if the deck contains no C'Thun at all. If the game is played in that a C'Thun would be buffed to 10 attack, regardless if he was put in the deck or not, the Twilight Darkmender would still heal 10 health.
- This card will not be included in Arena picks (along with C'Thun and all other related cards). However, it may still appear in Arena matches through random effects.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
A very strong and vital card in a priest C'Thun deck.
In stats, a 6/5 minion for 5 mana is solid. Her Battlecry can heal the player for 10 Health, or for 20 Health if combined with Brann Bronzebeard. This allows the Priest to more easily survive the early rounds of a match against aggressive decks.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- I feast upon the light.
- Fade away.
Lore[edit | edit source]
"Darkmending" is the use of Shadow magic to restore health and heal wounds. This Darkmender appears to be a member of the Twilight's Hammer cult.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5274 (2016-04-24): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- PlayHearthstone on Twitter. (2016-03-16).
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2016-03-21).
- HysteriA (2016-05-08). Hearthstone Mythbusters 19 - YouTube at 1:30.
- Hearthhead.com - Hearthstone's Whispers of the Old Gods - Everything We Know. (2016-03-11).
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2016-03-15).