Whenever your hero attacks, restore 2 Health to it.
It Slices, it Dices. You can cut a tin can with it. (But you wouldn't want to.)
How to get[edit | edit source]
Two copies of Truesilver Champion are a reward for raising a paladin to level 2.
Summoned by[edit | edit source]
As well as being collected in decks, this card can also be summoned by the following cards.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This weapon heals the hero before they attack their target. This means that the heal will only be able to restore the hero's Health if they are already damaged before they attack.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Truesilver Champion is generally considered to be an excellent choice for paladin decks:
- It offers up to 8 points of damage and 4 points of healing, for only 4 mana.
- Is capable of destroying 2 enemy minions (one per attack), making this a very card-efficient weapon.
For maximum value, it is technically best to use the Truesilver when your hero is at 28 health or less, since you otherwise do not receive the full benefit of its healing ability. However, since this healing is rarely a factor in match outcome, this should be one of the last considerations made by the user.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The Truesilver Champion exists in World of Warcraft as a two-handed sword that will sometimes put up an absorption shield when the wielder is hit. The shield will absorb 175 points of damage before it disappears.
- The Truesilver Champion is crafted by Blacksmiths, though the plans can no longer be learned. A skill level of 260 was required when it was available.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Heroes of Azeroth" series, for the card Destiny.