|Class:||Demon Hunter, Hunter|
After your Hero attacks a minion, your minions attack it too.
You could have just pointed.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Trueaim Crescent can be obtained through Scholomance Academy card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Trueaim Crescent can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season.
|Golden Trueaim Crescent||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Minions will attack in the order they were summoned into the battlefield.
- Minions will only attack until the target is destroyed. Additional minions will not be forced to "overkill" the target.
- Unlike other Force attack effects, minions who haven't attacked yet will still be able to attack after being forced by Trueaim Crescent.
- Frozen minions can attack.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trueaim Crescent gives the user incredible board control for minion combat. It allows you to effectively give minions you summoned this turn Rush and minions already in play Windfury. This can be useful for pressuring the opponent's face while still destroying a priority minion, or breaking through a Taunt then clearing several smaller minions behind it. Trueaim Crescent has obvious synergy with Ace Hunter Kreen, granting Immune to your whole board and giving you a massive edge in board control matchups.
Big Demon Hunter can use Trueaim Crescent to put high-stat minions like Ancient Void Hound to good use, turning them into fast damage. It can also trigger Fel Summoner's otherwise slow effect more reliably.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124613 (2020-07-30): Added.