Troggzor the Earthinator
|Set:||Goblins vs Gnomes|
|Tags:||Spell-related, Triggered effect|
Whenever your opponent casts a spell, summon a Burly Rockjaw Trogg.
He keeps earthinating the countryside despite attempts to stop him.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Troggzor the Earthinator||1600||400|
|Golden Troggzor the Earthinator||3200||1600|
Summoned minions[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Troggzor is destroyed using a spell, his triggered effect will activate, summoning a Burly Rockjaw Trogg, before Troggzor is destroyed. However, the summoned Trogg will not activate in response to the destroying spell being cast.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Troggzor gains value if the opponent uses a spell to remove it, so attempt to play him when the opponent has no minions on the board.
Putting this minion into Stealth gives it immense value, as your opponent cannot directly remove it without mass AoE spells. Note though that the Burly Rockjaw Trogg will be summoned prior to the AoE spell taking effect, meaning it too will suffer the spell's damage.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Earthinating time, hahaha!
Lore[edit | edit source]
Troggs are a race of primitive, aggressive and extremely unintelligent humanoids found on Azeroth. An Old God-warped deviation from one of the Titans' original designs for life on the planet, the neanderthal-like troggs possess little in the way of intelligence, but are still a dangerous threat when encountered. In Hearthstone, troggs are known for spell-related triggered effects.
- Troggzor the Earthinator is a level 83 stone trogg located in the Fractured Battlefront area of Stone Hearth, in Deepholm.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card's name is a reference to Trogdor the Burninator, a dragon featured in Homestar Runner cartoons.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
Patch 22.214.171.12434 (2014-12-04): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Observed in-game by User:Taohinton 2014-12-14. Destroyed using Shadow Word: Death; summoned minion did not activate.