Tree of Life
|Set:||Goblins vs Gnomes|
|Tags:||Area of effect, Health-related|
Restore all characters to full Health.
Healing: It grows on trees!
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Tree of Life||400||100|
|Golden Tree of Life||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This spell attempts to heal each character for an amount equal to their maximum Health. For most heroes this is 30 Health, but for Lord Jaraxxus it is 15 and for Ragnaros it is 8.
- When used in combination with Auchenai Soulpriest or Embrace the Shadow, this spell will deal damage to each character equal to their maximum Health, usually killing them all (however a character can still survive, for example if it is Immune, has Divine Shield or is protected by Commanding Shout).
- Example: A Warrior with 25 Health and 6 Armor, for a combined total of 31, will survive Tree of Life's effect with 1 Health remaining.
- Tree of Life will no longer be offered for selection in Arena, since the 15th of September 2016. However, it is still obtainable in Arena matches through random effects, such as Spellslinger.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Like most large heals, it is best with big damage sponges like Ironbark Protector. It is also an equalizer for the setup time of Wild Growth and Nourish, as you take hits from minions during the turns that you are expanding your mana and card pools.
If you are facing a low-on-health opponent who is using a control deck and you suspect he is going to play Molten Giants and give them Taunt, you can take care of your opponent's Taunts and other minions that are present on the board this turn, heal everyone up with Tree of Life and prepare the OTK next turn.
Lore[edit | edit source]
In World of Warcraft, Tree of Life is a talent available to druids who specialize in Restoration. It allows the druid to temporarily shapeshift into the tree of life, increasing healing by 15% and armor by 120%, granting immunity to polymorph effects, and enhancing several spells. The music used during the animation is the same from druid spell Tranquility.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
Patch 22.214.171.12434 (2014-12-04): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Zeriyah on Twitter. (2014-12-02).
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2014-12-02).
- Hearthside Chat: Upcoming Arena Changes with Dean Ayala. (2016-09-08).