Treant cards[edit | edit source]
Uncollectible[edit | edit source]
Uncollectible minions cannot be collected by players or directly placed into decks. However, they can be obtained during play through the effects of other cards.
|Minion||Card text||Summoned by||Effect|
|Treant||-||Force of Nature||Summons 2/2 Treants with no special text|
(Choose One effect from Cenarius)
|Summons two 2/2 Treants with Taunt|
|Treant||-||Soul of the Forest
(Choose One effect from Tending Tauren)
|Summons 2/2 Treants with no special text|
|Treant||-||Poison Seeds||Summons 2/2 Treants with no special text|
|Mana Treant||Deathrattle: Gain an empty Mana Crystal.||Living Mana||Summons a number of 2/2 Treants according with permanent mana crystals|
|Treant||-||Witchwood Apple||Generates 2/2 Treants with no special text|
|Treant||-||The Forest's Aid||Summons 2/2 Treants with no special text|
Cards that generate Treants[edit | edit source]
These cards bring new Treants into play through their card text.
- This section contains information exclusive to Wild format.
|Name / Desc||Rarity||Type||Subtype||Class||Cost||Atk||HP||Description|
Destroy all minions and summon 2/2 Treants to replace them. "Poisonseed Bagel" is the least popular bagel at McTiggin's Druidic Bagel Emporium.
Transform your Mana Crystals into 2/2 Treants. Recover the mana when they die. If you truly love your mana, set it free.
|Showing all 2 cards|
Related cards[edit | edit source]
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Treants are powerful, ancient trees and more primitive forms of the wise Ancients that served under Cenarius in ages past. Treants resemble large moving trees with faces. Over time, treants also grow to be ancient protectors.
- They are closely affiliated with druids, and are often seen accompanying powerful druids and keepers of the grove. Many treants were driven mad during the Third War. The destruction of the forests, as well as demonic corruption, has driven them to lash out at anyone that approaches.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Treants created by Poison Seeds are the only ones that may be summoned for or controlled by a non-druid without use of copying or mind control effects.
- The first four Treants released share the same artwork, as does Shan'do's Lesson, which summons Treants. However, their golden animations differ slightly. Mana Treant was the first Treant with different artwork.
- Splintergraft is a haunted Treant.
- Treants are the first non-tribal minions to receive benefits based on their type. This is similar to Silver Hand Recruits, but split across multiple different minions.