|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
Summon a Totem of your choice.
Totemic Slam is a replacement Hero Power, granted by Justicar Trueheart's Battlecry and Baku the Mooneater's Start of Game. It replaces the shaman basic Hero Power Totemic Call, allowing to choose which of the four basic Totems to summon, without being restricted by the basic Totems already on the battlefield.
Granted by[edit | edit source]
Choice cards[edit | edit source]
Summoned minions[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although the choice cards provided show the four Totems with a mana cost of 0, this only reflects that the cost for the Hero Power has already been paid, so the choice itself is free. The resulting minions still have a mana cost attribute of 1, like those summoned by Totemic Call.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This was the first source of non-druid choice cards in the regular game, with the next not introduced until more than a year later with Kazakus.
- Totemic Slam activate Combo effects.
- The choice cards granted by Totemic Slam display The Grand Tournament set icon behind their card text, even though Totemic Slam can also be accessed using Baku the Mooneater from The Witchwood set.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
Patch 188.8.131.5286 (2015-08-18): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Disguised Toast on YouTube - YouTube. Retrieved on 2017-08-24.