|Set:||Kobolds and Catacombs|
At the start of your turn, set this minion's Attack to 4.
Do you want to eat an adventurer? I want to eat an adventurer!
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Toothy Chest||400||50|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The attack-setting effect triggers every turn: not only will it replace Toothy Chest's initial attack of 0 on the following turn, but it will also undo any other attack-setting effects, such as that of Aldor Peacekeeper or Dinosize.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
A smaller and cheaper variant of Validated Doomsayer, this card has many of the same advantages and drawbacks. It can be effectively summoned from Meat Wagon to thin out the deck. Running this card alongside Taunt minions, or granting it Stealth, helps guarantee that Toothy Chest survives until it is ready to attack.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Resembles the classic monster "Mimic" from Dungeons & Dragons.
- Flavour text references the summoning quote of Babbling Book.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 10.0.0.22611 (2017-12-06): Added.