|Set:||Knights of the Frozen Throne|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Copy, Generate|
|Tags:||Death-related, Deathrattle-related, Random|
Battlecry: Add a random Deathrattle minion that died this game to your hand.
She hangs out in all the tombs, but she rarely posts.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Tomb Lurker can be obtained through Knights of the Frozen Throne card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Tomb Lurker can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Tomb Lurker||1600||400|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Tomb Lurker is a minion designed to help generate additional copies of powerful Deathrattle minions. Due to the randomness of it's effect, it can be a somewhat difficult minion to control, and works best in decks that run only a few very powerful Deathrattle minions, such as Tirion Fordring, where it has the potential to generate huge value.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Ready or not, here I come!
- Found you!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Geists are hideous crawling, gangrel creatures of the Scourge. Geists have hangman's ropes around their necks and at least some of them are executed criminals reborn as undead. Agile and quick despite their crawling gait, they are one of the lower-ranking forms of undead. Aside from use in combat, geists see a lot of service as manual labor. Despite their gagged, hooded faces (dominated by only one eye) and muffled, harsh cackling, geists are capable of coherent speech after clearing their throats.
- After being freed from the grasp of the Lich King, some geists have regrouped against him under the banner of Highlord Darion Mograine as members of the Knights of the Ebon Blade.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tomb Lurker's summon and attack quotes are a reference to the 1996 song "Ready or Not" by the American hip hop group Fugees.
- Tomb Lurker's flavor text refers to lurking, a term used for members of online communities who observe but rarely or never participate in discussion.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.12457 (2017-08-08): Added.