|Set:||Journey to Un'Goro|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Put into hand|
Battlecry: Draw two 1-Cost minions from your deck.
Ferocious in combat… and even more terrifying in pet battles.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Tol'vir Warden can be obtained through Journey to Un'Goro card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Tol'vir Warden can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Tol'vir Warden||800||100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This card's effect randomly selects two minion cards with a base mana cost of 1 from the caster's deck and puts them into the player's hand. In particular:
- This card's effect only checks the base mana cost of cards in the player's deck, regardless of cost-modifying effects that are attached to the card (such as through Renounce Darkness) or that will affect the card once in the player's hand (such as Dread Corsair or Mana Wraith).
- If the player's unused deck contains no 1-Cost minions, this card's Battlecry does nothing.
- If the player's unused deck contains only one 1-Cost minion, this card's Battlecry will only draw one card.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This minion has poor stats for its cost, but has powerful selective card draw to make up for it. It's most useful for drawing out one-drops required to complete The Marsh Queen quest, or for fishing for Carnassa's Brood after its completion. It also combos well with Raptor Hatchling for drawing the 4/3 Raptor Patriarch more reliably.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Come to me, little ones!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.12436 (2017-04-04) Added.