Toki, Time-Tinker (hero)
Don't like the results of a turn? Manipulate the time!
- For other appearances of Toki, Time-Tinker, see Toki, Time-Tinker (disambiguation).
Toki, Time-Tinker is a hero one can pick for a Monster Hunt run.
Hero Powers[edit | edit source]
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Here are some points that Temporal Loop (Toki's Hero Power) do and not do:
DO:[edit | edit source]
- Creating a second chance for RNG cards (Deck of Wonders, Unstable Portal, Arcane Missles, etc)to hopefully give you a better (or worse) result. Don't be greedy on RNG!
- Testing secrets. When you pop an enemy secret and that can be avoided by another play, Toki's hero power offers you another chance, so you can play around with secrets.
- Scout the opponent's hand. With the help of cards like Dirty Rat, and Treasure cards like Spyglass and Impetuous Companion, Toki can get information about the opponent's hand without actually spending cards or mana. Best used when the plan for the turn doesn't involve RNG, or when it's a throwaway timeline anyway.
- Fix misplays. For those who BM or misclick :) (Note that if you die you can't get rewind back to the start of your turn)
- Take Auctionmaster Beardo whenever you can. If RNG doesn't go your way, play him and a low-mana spell, then rewind. This can go on forever.
- Even though card draw doesn't change card order, use them on non-RNG turn to know which cards you will get next.
DON'T DO:[edit | edit source]
- End of turn effects can't be affected by Temporal Loop, since it's already end of your turn where you can't make any move. This includes Ragnaros, Shrieking Shroom, etc)
- It does not affect your card draw. The cards are already set at the start of the game, which can't be affected unless you or the opponent are shifting cards in your deck, and the loop does not affect the order of the cards, which means you will get the same card draw if you rewind your turn right at the start of your turn.
- Passive Double Time (which comes up pretty often) + Chaos Bundle, finish Open the Waygate to get Time Warp, which will give you 2 extra turn if you play Time Warp as the first spell of the turn. Primordial Glyph as first spell also gives 2 spells to fuel Open the Waygate.
- Treasure Pristine Compass and if you don't like the draw, Rewind.
Emotes[edit | edit source]
|Well played||I couldn't have done it better.|
|Greetings||Oh hello. You again.|
|Oops||I think that was a mistake.|
|Threaten||I'll wipe you from the timeline.|
|Concede||I've tried everything. You win!|
|Opening remark||Your time is up!|
|Almost out of cards||Not many cards left.|
|Out of cards||I'm out of cards!|
|Error: Too many minions||.|
|Error: Generic||I can't do that.|
|Error: Hand already full||...|
|Error: Hero already attacked||'|
|Error: Minion not ready||That one's not ready.|
|Error: Minion exhausted||That minion already attacked.|
|Error: Not enough mana||Not enough mana.|
|Error: Need a weapon||...|
|Error: Can't play that card||...|
|Error: Can't target stealthed minions||...|
|Error: Not a valid target||I can't target that.|
|Error: Must attack taunt minion||'|
Starting cards[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.19966 (2018-04-10): Added.