|Abilities:||Discover, Triggered effect|
Instead of drawing your normal card each turn, Discover a card from your deck.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Timeline Witness effectively functions as follows. At the start of your turn, instead of drawing a card normally, do this:
- Choose one of three random cards anywhere in your deck through a Discover interface.
- Place the chosen card at the top of your deck.
- Draw a card.
- Because of this:
- Effects that draw cards in addition to normal card draw at the start of your turn function as usual and do not present the Discover interface. For example, Arcane Intellect simply draws two cards, as usual.
- On-draw effects and presumably "whenever you draw a card" effects still trigger after the Discover.
- Spells put into the deck by Timeway Wanderer are not guaranteed to be presented as a Discover option, making it not optimal to play Timeline Witness and Timeway Wanderer at the same time.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "The Hunt for Illidan" series, for the card Ethereal Plunderer.
- Timeline Witness' effect was reused in Brann Bronzebeard's Hero Power, Dino Tracking, from Saviors of Uldum's Tombs of Terror mode.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.16869 (2018-06-05): Added.