|Set:||Journey to Un'Goro|
Take an extra turn.
Generated by[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
For information on how Time Warp works, see Open the Waygate#Notes.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Time Warp is a World of Warcraft mage ability which "warps the flow of time", increasing haste by 30% for all party and raid members for 40 seconds. It shares the same functionality as Bloodlust and Heroism.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card is most likely based on the Magic: The Gathering card of the same name. Not only does it share its name, it also has the same effect and Mana cost. Open the Waygate even references the same song, with which both cards share a title, from the 1973 rock musical The Rocky Horror Show.
- This is the first card that affects or changes the operation of the End Turn button.
- This card's visual effect shows a hologram of an analogue clock speeding up, replacing the End Turn button with the Extra Turn button, which will light up bright white and emit some sparks.
- Multiple Time Warps stack. You take that many extra turns in a row.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.16836 (2017-04-04) Added.
- Patch 10.0.0.22611 (2017-12-06): Orange gem removed from the card.