And some people think rogues need to be sneaky.
Thrud is a boss that can be encountered initially in Chapter 1 of Tombs of Terror. After completing Chapter 1, this boss encounter will be available in any completed chapter.
Hero Power[edit | edit source]
Decks[edit | edit source]
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
These decks correspond only to level 4. If this boss is encountered on level 3, his deck will be missing 5 random cards.
|Clever Disguise||2||Clever Disguise||2|
|Pick Pocket||1||Underbelly Fence||2|
|Underbelly Fence||2||EVIL Miscreant||2|
|EVIL Miscreant||2||Obsidian Shard||2|
|Ethereal Peddler||2||Ethereal Peddler||2|
|Neutral||Mischief Maker||2||Tess Greymane||1|
|Ogre Brute||2||Neutral||Mischief Maker||2|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- What's in your pockets?
- vs. Reno Jackson
- You have fancy things, fancy man?
- Reno Jackson
- Stay out of my pockets!
- Me hate your face!
- Gimme that!
- Me mug you!
- Me take!
- Thrud like this one.
- This was good one. Me thank you. (steals a Legendary)
- Me steal hearts too.
- Best treasure is having two heads on me shoulder.
- Clever Disguise
- Me a tree. Not ogre.
- Underbelly Fence
- Need good fence to dump stealings.
- Mischief Maker
- This make mischief. For you!
- Expired Merchant
- You bad for business.
- Crystal Merchant
- Me find new mark.
- VO_ULDA_BOSS_65h_Male_Ogre_PlayerTrigger_Freelanthropist_01 Huh. Me no have to rob you.
- Thrud go thud...
- Pockets just had small coins, lint, and, uh, sand?
Lore[edit | edit source]
Thrud is unique to Hearthstone.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199717 (2019-09-10): Added.
|Tombs of Terror|
The Lost City
Halls of Origination
The Inner Sanctum