The Wild Brawliseum
Welcome, gladiator! Build a deck for the Wild format using cards from every Hearthstone expansion!
History[edit | edit source]
|142||February 28, 2018||March 5, 2018|
Overview[edit | edit source]
This Tavern Brawl is a cross between what we're used to seeing for Heroic Brawls and bits of Arena.
- You will pay an entry fee equal to an Arena run to take part in this Tavern Brawl.
- Using cards in your own collection, you build a deck for the wild format.
- Like Arena or a Heroic Brawl, once you lose 3 games in the Wild Brawliseum you are out.
- Rewards will be given to players based on their performance with their deck, equal to the Arena reward structure as seen below.
- Your first run of this brawl will be free! There's nothing to lose!
Notes[edit | edit source]
This brawl is a part of the 2018 Wildfest Hearthstone event.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
There is no strategy involved necessarily, it all comes down to which cards you have or don't. For an advantage over the opponent build a deck who's cards have not been altered too much. A deck which was once popular will guaranty a win. An example of this is Secret Paladin.