The Rat King (Battlegrounds)
- For the boss of the same name, see The Rat King.
The Rat King is a hero that the player can pick in Battlegrounds. His hero power rotates between 6 different hero powers, each of which gives +1/+2 to a purchased minion of the corresponding minion type. His hero power does not repeat on consecutive turns.
For more information, see Battlegrounds.
Hero Powers[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
The Rat King has a strong early game Hero Power, providing free bonus stats to increase the odds of winning early battles. As long as a minion with decent stats shows up at the right time, his Hero Power is well worth taking advantage of.
While in theory a Menagerie build would be optimal for the Rat King, his Hero Power won't have as much impact in the late game, nor will new minions stick around long enough to matter, so it's better to transition from whatever you have in the early game rather than to force a Menagerie build.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199534 (2020-06-09):
- Patch 188.8.131.52246 (2020-03-17): All Hero Powers changed to "Whenever you Hire a (Minion tribe) give it +1/+2. Swaps type each turn." (from +1/+1)
- Patch 184.108.40.206174 (2020-02-26): (Undocumented) Added King of Dragons to list of possible Hero Powers.
- Patch 220.127.116.11060 (2019-12-05): All Hero Powers changed to "Whenever you Hire a (Minion tribe) give it +1/+1. Swaps type each turn." (from +1/+2)
- Patch 18.104.22.168747 (2019-11-05): Added.