- "Ragnaros is looking for the strongest deck! Take control of a random deck. If you lose you'll get a copy of your opponent's deck! How long can your deck survive THE BURNDOWN!?"
The Burndown! is a Tavern Brawl. It debuted on July 24, 2019. For exact times, see the schedule.
||July 24, 2019
||July 31, 2019
This Brawl gives players random decks. Each deck is distinct in terms of contents, but decks with the same name always have the same cards. Whenever a player loses to another, they gain a copy of their opponent's deck. If both players have the same deck, nothing happens if one loses.
Players are awarded with a Saviors of Uldum card pack for their first victory.
- Decks appear to be randomly-generated, but based on the Dalaran Heist bucket system.
- Mercenaries 280 - The almost uncontested top deck in the brawl. Includes a whopping 4 Patches, 2 Ship's Cannon, and 2 Skycap'n Kraggs. This deck creates an insane amount of board presence in the early game, with the help of Southsea Deckhands, N'zoth's First Mates, and Upgrades, with control generated with Fool's Bane and Warpath. Late game includes Argent Commander and Justicar Trueheart. The deck is almost undefeated, with few counters. One thing to note is that the 1x Warpath is the only board clear in the deck.
- Dragons 381 - A deck noted to be able to counter Mercenaries 280. Includes Cathedral Gargoyles and Annoy-O-Trons to counter the early Patches. Is able to recover with Dragon Consort + Nozari and Giggling Inventor. There is a lot of Silver Hand and Mech synergy in the deck, including Level Up + Sunkeeper Tarim and Mechwarper. Mimiron's Head is also in the deck, allowing you to actually form V-07-TR-0N to win. A few unorthrodox cards are in the deck, such as Holy Wrath and Righteousness, but they should be able to be used effectively in a matchup with Mercs 280. Overall an average deck, but one that stands out to counter the top in the Brawl.
- Please add any available information to this section.