The Beast Within
|Tags:||Beast-related, Random, Targeted|
|Artist:||L. Lullabi & K. Turovec|
Give a friendly Beast +1/+1, then it attacks a random enemy minion.
Undoes years of obedience school training.
How to get[edit | edit source]
The Beast Within can be obtained through Rastakhan's Rumble card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden The Beast Within can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|The Beast Within||400||100|
|Golden The Beast Within||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If there is an enemy minion on the board, the minion will attack, even if it is Frozen or exhausted.
- If the minion was Frozen and would have missed its normal attack, it will still Unfreeze at the end of your turn.
- Like all random attacks, this can bypass Taunt.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
The Beast Within has a cheap pseudo-Rush effect, where you can force your minion to make a new attack this turn, separate from its regular one. This is valuable on minions which have bonuses for attacking more, such as Knuckles or even Gurubashi Chicken. Compared to this unique effect, the +1/+1 stat boost is nearly negligible.
Since the minion makes an attack, any on-attack effect can trigger, such as Splitting Image or Festeroot Hulk. This is a good way to test for Secrets, since your opponent isn't expecting this minion to attack.
Lore[edit | edit source]
The Beast Within is an honor talent for Beast Mastery hunters in World of Warcraft. The talent reduces the cooldown of Bestial Wrath by 15 seconds and causes the hunter to become immune to Fear and Horror effects while Bestial Wrath is active.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199845 (2018-11-29): Added.