|Set:||Kobolds and Catacombs|
Battlecry: Your opponent takes two turns. Then you take two turns.
Follows adventurers, seeking the ultimate time magic: the ability to reload.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the player playing Temporus has Brann Bronzebeard, each player will get two extra turns instead of one, for the total of three turns in a row for each player.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Temporus is very risky card in constructed due to most decks' capability to either kill the opponent with burst damage, given two turns free of interruptions, or build a threatening board to kill the opponent with during the second turn. However, it obviously has the advantage of back-to-back turns for the user. This can be used especially in one turn kill decks effectively. However, due to the risk a player must take, this is generally considered to not be worth it as priests also have access to safer comboes.
If a player plays a second Temporus during the first turn after his or her opponent played a Temporus, the player will take their extra turn from the first Temporus before the second Temporus's turns start.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Mortal life: Fleeting, fragile, futile.
- Your days are done!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The infinite dragonflight is a dragonflight formed from corrupted members of the bronze dragonflight. Their only goal is seemingly to destroy the one true timeway and to help the Old Gods bring about the Hour of Twilight. Their reasons for doing so are not entirely clear, but it is hinted at that it is to stop an even worse fate. The infinites are led by Murozond, the future corrupted version of the bronze Aspect Nozdormu.
- From the World of Warcraft Adventure Guide
- Although relatively young, Temporus was instrumental in identifying many of the Infinite Dragonflight's prime targets. As a reward, he was given the responsibility of destroying anyone who might attempt to interfere with the dragonflight's plans.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 10.0.0.22611 (2017-12-06): Added.