Tavern vs. Lich King
- "He's back and he's bigger, badder. and deadlier than ever! Gather your friends and take on The Lich King like never before!"
It could be accessed by all players at Fireside Gatherings in 2017 September.
History[edit | edit source]
|1||August 22, 2017||August 26, 2017|
|2||September 1, 2017||October 1, 2017|
Overview[edit | edit source]
During Gamescom 2017, Hearthstone players joined the biggest Fireside Gathering in order to defeat the Supreme Lich King, an AI boss with a maximum health pool of 999,999 HP, and the lowest being around 1,000 HP, but this is customizable by the Fireside Gathering's host (Innkeeper).
Special cards[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You can keep going as your hero will be replaced with fatal damage.
- You deck is randomly generated.
- Defeat the Lich King and you win a badge.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
You simply have to deal as much damage as you can. The damage the Lich King takes is permanent. You can try to stay alive as long as possible and deal a large amount of burst at the end.
[edit | edit source]
- Official blog post on Tavern vs. Lich King
- Official Fireside Gatherings blog - Lists all past and current Fireside Brawls and Fireside Gathering articles