I just added a new row (without logging in), because rogues do get 1x golden Sinister Strike upon reaching level 15. Screenshot to prove: http://imgur.com/8f1QRqk — Preceding unsigned comment added by Bendikto (talk • contribs) 19:53, 12 November 2013
- If that's the case, what do they get at 20 and 22? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Cactusblah (talk • contribs) 20:40, 12 November 2013
- I can not give an answer to that at this point, as I am not level 20 yet. I will keep editing this page with the correct info as I gather them. I am instrested to know where this info was first gathered. Maybe the rewards have been edited in certain patches?
- --XplittR (talk) 20:50, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
- The one's listed in the table of this page is the ones listed on the cards, kind of. For instance, Assassinate is listed as level 24 and 26, whereas in the game I can only see it unlocking after level 24. This does not deny the possibility of unlocking another one at level 26 though. Will do more research and keep updating with my findings. --XplittR (talk) 22:05, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, the in-game system seems to be messed-up at present. Info from database sites like Hearthhead is also incorrect (though different to that found in-game).
- One solution would be to remove from the table all that we know to be incorrect/unreliable data, then add in accurate data as we record it. At present the two are getting jumbled up, and we might as well remove the stuff we know is almost certainly wrong. However, I suspect the game system will get fixed sooner or later, at which point we can just get all the numbers from there. Since that could be fixed soon (though it might not), that might be a preferable solution to expending a lot of time and effort discovering every single number. -- Taohinton (talk) 15:00, 22 November 2013 (UTC)
- I agree with this last-mentioned solution. The game is still in Beta, and the exact level of when you get a golden (non-disenchantable) basic card, is not an important part. If we can be sure that it will be easy to extract this information closer to game launch (when it might be more important to have up-to-date information, then I suggest (as you did) to postpone the updating of these tables. The cards granted and levels required may be subject to change during the duration of beta either way. I wonder, do you think will there be an automated extracting-method in place when the game launches? (like thottbott and other sites used to have for WoW) — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) 20:40, 25 November 2013
- I think that once the game's bugs are sorted out, accurate data for this will be available through database sites, as well as the game itself. It should be pretty easy at that point to sort the whole table. I think it's fine if people want to correct the table piece by piece, but waiting would certainly be an easier option, and as you say, it's possible the levels may change before launch anyway. -- Taohinton (talk) 15:05, 26 November 2013 (UTC)
This problem appears to be solved now. I've been through every card and the data seems to match 100% between database info, the in-game collection info and what I have of first-hand experience. I've therefore loaded the new info into the table and adjusted the other text accordingly. -- Taohinton (talk) 20:55, 11 January 2014 (UTC)