Neither Humility nor Aldor Peacekeeper are Attack-related and this tag doesn't exist. Should I reate a redirect? -- Karol007 (talk) 16:30, 8 August 2015 (UTC)
- That was in response to Talk:Shapeshift#When to add tags? - see my reply there. -- Taohinton (talk) 20:21, 8 August 2015 (UTC)
- That much I understand. What I don't know is what exactly do you mean by 'Attack-related'. Would Abusive Sergeant qualify? What about Bloodsail Raider? I'm not going to introduce new tags just like that, I think some some of RFC is in order.
- Can I suggest other tags, like 'Board-related' for Frostwolf Warlord? :-)
- Since I already have plenty of things to do, I wouldn't rush the new tags idea. -- Karol007 (talk) 22:03, 8 August 2015 (UTC)
- There are no hard and fast rules, but as I've said elsewhere, it's a matter of judging which divisions make sense, and will be useful to readers. -- Taohinton (talk) 15:48, 12 August 2015 (UTC)