Arena card packs[edit source]
Is there any information if top Arena result boosters contain the same cards as low result boosters and/or boosters purchased in the store? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 12:29, 28 February 2014
- From the results screenshots I've seen, they contain the average mix of qualities, even at 12 wins. I've also not heard anything suggesting otherwise, and definitely nothing official. -- Taohinton (talk) 18:59, 1 March 2014 (UTC)
Feb 12, 2015: Amaz opens 400 Packs[edit source]
The numbers agree with the ones published by E. R. Kjellgren on August 2014. They are valuable data as independent confirmation, but I don't think it's worth putting them on the main page.
- Thanks for compiling this. I've created a separate page for listing studies and included this there, as well as adding its data to a meta-study which is now shown on this page. -- Taohinton (talk) 06:15, 17 April 2015 (UTC)
Move info to Open Packs?[edit source]
We currently have duplicated information, similar text is in Card Pack#Opening a pack and in the Open Packs article. The latter does say For more information on opening packs, see Card pack. - is this how you want it to be? Some wikis prefer to have the info regarding a subject in a separate article, with 'Main article: Open Packs' links + a short note in 'Card Pack' article, see e.g. Game modes. -- Karol007 (talk) 14:07, 29 May 2015 (UTC)
In one paragraph there are 3 links to Crafting article. Should I remove links from both Arcane Dust and disenchant (as they redirect to Crafting) and keep a link that says craft? -- Karol007 (talk) 15:45, 5 January 2016 (UTC)
- I'm always questioning this point myself. While there's little point in having three separate pages, readers may still want to learn what a specific term means, without realising the info is actually housed on Crafting. For example a new player might easily grasp the idea of crafting cards, but be curious what Arcane Dust is and where you can obtain it, etc; if Arcane Dust isn't linked the result may be a bit frustrating. Likewise if they want to know how disenchanting works, they might not think to click on "craft" but simply be left frustrated or having to type the term into the search bar manually.
- While it does feel a bit redundant to link all three in one paragraph, since the vast majority of such linking is for new players anyway, it seems reasonable to make the info as accessible as possible. -- Taohinton (talk) 03:14, 6 January 2016 (UTC)
Prices for packs[edit source]
Price updates from a couple months ago haven't been put in, at least for GBP. Can somebody find the cost/card price? GBP prices are £2.99(2), £6.99(7), £16.99(15), £44.99(40), and £59.99 (*60) -- Fuzzyfuzzyfyzz (talk) 18:40, 21 June 2017 (UTC) 18:40, 21 June 2017 (UTC)
- You are correct, the updates have only been partiallly processed because we need people like you who can help us by confirming the new prices. I will update the table with the prices you provided. Thanks!
- In the future, feel free to directly update pages if you see anything missing or incorrect. -- BigHugger (talk) 19:16, 21 June 2017 (UTC)