Talk:Awaken the Makers
How does Amara heal?[edit source]
Can someone figure out how Amara actually works? Amara actually heals, and functions with Auchenai Soulpriest's effect, which is just really weird and bizarre. Aegonostic (talk) 23:37, 8 April 2017 (UTC)
- Well, I think it's Battlecry works in 2 stages:
- Heals like the infamous Reno Jackson and then casts an effect like Alexstrasza's battlecry, setting the hero's HP to 40.
- And mostly because of the healing effect, Embrace the Shadow will overkill you.
- I think its a bug, as Brode stated that its effect is like Alexstrasza's battlecry, therefore will not act as healing. TheGamer765 (talk) 00:11, 9 April 2017 (UTC)
- Amara's battlecry will work like Alexstrasza in the future: https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/65zw9j/disguised_toast_priest_otk_combo_almost/dgejn2r/ Aegonostic (talk) 14:14, 18 April 2017 (UTC)