Cards-Section and Decklist[edit source]
What is the purpose of the Cards-Section if there is a decklist?
- The cards section was originally set-up before we knew how the whole thing was going to work. Now, we probably don't need it. It's a shame, because it's good to be able to visually see the cards being used, but because some cards are x 1 and some are x 5, I guess a written list is going to be more useful.
- Normal and Heroic definitely include different versions of certain cards like Worshipper (Normal) and Worshipper (Heroic); beyond that I simply don't know whether they're identical or not. Hearthhead has started listing boss decks, and their listings state that the decks are different in Normal and Heroic. For instance, they state that Anub'Rekhan only uses Anub'ar Ambusher in Normal mode. However, this may just be database errors. Without thoroughly testing each boss to check all their cards, I can't myself say for certain. -- Taohinton (talk) 22:51, 25 July 2014 (UTC)
- Just added ref from Ben Brode confirming that Heroic versions sometimes use different decks. I suspect the differences are minor, but apparently they are there. -- Taohinton (talk) 00:24, 26 July 2014 (UTC)
- Hovering over the cards' name still lets you see the card, so I think we should delete the cards section as soon as there is the complete deck list.
- Just played a game against Heroic Anub'Rekhan and he played Anub'ar Ambusher. So I think his deck may be the same in both modes. Maexxna's deck has a different card (Spectral Knight), and Grand Widow Faerlina has the different version of the Worshipper. I will do some further testing here. Baueko (talk) 08:18, 26 July 2014 (UTC)
- I've removed the current card lists, but kept the special boss cards, since they're unavailable cards players won't be familiar with, usually unique to that boss. I've combined the decklists so far, and flagged the couple of differences that seem to be the case. If we get more radically different decklists we can list them separately, otherwise better to combine them. According to Ben Brode they're usually pretty similar/the same.
- Going on your data, Hearthhead is indeed having a few glitches at the moment (it seemed an unlikely difference). They seem to match up for the most part, though. -- Taohinton (talk) 12:38, 26 July 2014 (UTC)