|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
Battlecry: Add a 5/5 Horror to your hand. Teach it two Shaman spells.
Rafaam mainly enjoys working with Hagatha because she never laughs at Dr. Boom's jokes.
- For Hagatha's other appearances, see Hagatha the Witch (disambiguation).
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Swampqueen Hagatha||3200||1600|
Generated minion[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When played, you choose two Shaman spells in a Discover-like menu. You are given a 5-mana 5/5 Drustvar Horror with "Battlecry: Cast [the two spells]".
- The Horror casts the two spells in the order selected. Targeted spells are not targeted randomly; instead, you choose the target when you play the minion, just like any other targeted battlecry. As noted below, at most one of the two spells will be targeted.
- You do not pay mana to cast the spells; however, spells with overload do lock your mana crystals as usual.
- The first choice of spells is random and includes all Shaman spells. If the first spell selected is a targeted spell, the second pool will be limited to non-targeted spells.
- Upgradable spells on Drustvar Horror's Battlecry cannot be upgraded.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- From wicker boughs, hear my plea! These cursed spells I give to thee!
- Alternative summon (when the friendly hero is Hagatha)
- In swamp and city, two witches brew. Power for us, and death for you!
- Alternative summon (when the enemy hero is Hagatha)
- In swamp and city, two witches brew. Power for me, and death for you!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- For the lore of this card, see Hagatha the Witch (Disambiguation).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206933 (2019-04-04): Added.