A monstrous abyssal looking to call upon fiery elemental rage.
Hero Powers[edit | edit source]
Special cards[edit | edit source]
Decks[edit | edit source]
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|Warlock||Plague of Flames||2|
|The Dark Portal||2|
|Dragonmaw Sky Stalker||2|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Boss starts with 1 Mana Crystal instead of 0.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- <Threatening Roar>
- <Quaking Grumble>
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Supremus is the second boss in Black Temple. The fight is a battle for survival. After dropping this boss, the next four bosses (Shade of Akama, Teron Gorefiend, Reliquary of Souls and Gurtogg Bloodboil) can be killed in any order.
- Abyssals are demonic constructs similar to infernals, but made from rougher, more jagged material. Their flames can be either red, green or even blue. The ritual to summon an abyssal is complicated and often fails. When a failure occurs, a small piece of the demon typically remains behind, seething with a combination of latent demonic rage and despair at its own dysfunction. Ancient battlegrounds are littered with such stones.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.168534 (2020-06-09): Added.