|Set:||Ashes of Outland|
|Abilities:||Can't attack heroes|
Can't attack heroes.
Yet, you still feel attacked.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Supreme Abyssal||400||50|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This minion offers very high stats for its cost, but cannot be used against the opposing hero. This makes it excellent at controlling the board. However, the lack of Rush makes it very slow and susceptible to single-target removal. If Silenced, it can also deal a surprise 12 damage to the opponent. Although the statline is impressive, it's not much of a discount over similar vanilla beaters like Ultrasaur and Faceless Behemoth. Supreme Abyssal is much better in Arena than it is in constructed for this reason.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Abyssals are demonic constructs similar to infernals, but made from rougher, more jagged material. Their flames can be either red, green or even blue. The ritual to summon an abyssal is complicated and often fails. When a failure occurs, a small piece of the demon typically remains behind, seething with a combination of latent demonic rage and despair at its own dysfunction. Ancient battlegrounds are littered with such stones.
- Supremus is the second boss in Black Temple. The fight is a battle for survival. After dropping this boss, the next four bosses (Shade of Akama, Teron Gorefiend, Reliquary of Souls and Gurtogg Bloodboil) can be killed in any order.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Chadd Nervig shared that the team tried to include many characters from Outland, however they did not have a spare Legendary slot for them, so they either made it a non-Legendary minion or spell.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206222 (2020-03-26): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Chadd Nervig on Twitter. (2020-03-24).