For issues where card tables or lists are not appearing correctly, the "Purge cache" option in the "More" menu should resolve the problem.
They're still embarrassed about "The Deathwing Incident".
How to get[edit | edit source]
Two copies of Stormwind Knight are automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the paladin class.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Due to its unusually large health pool and Charge capability, Stormwind Knight is especially suited for clearing low health opposing minions and surviving.
Because aggressive decks generally favor high damage Charge minions and midrange and control decks typically favor stronger defenses through class spells and Sen'jin Shieldmasta, Stormwind Knight is often overlooked in constructed play. Nevertheless, its unique functionality and strong synergy with Taunt-granting effects (i.e. Sunfury Protector, Defender of Argus, and several druid spells) make for a decent utility pick within the Arena.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- For the King!
- For honor.
- Oh dear..
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Stormwind City, located north of Elwynn Forest on Azeroth's northwest coast, is the capital city of the kingdom known as Stormwind and the largest human city of Azeroth. However the city-state also controls or influences other territories, which include Elwynn Forest, Northshire Valley, the Redridge Mountains, Westfall and Duskwood. After the Third War, it has become one of the last great human cities.
- No city better demonstrates human determination than Stormwind. Destroyed during the Horde’s initial invasion of Azeroth, Stormwind was painstakingly reconstructed by the Stonemasons’ Guild after the Second War. Parts of the city were razed again when Deathwing, the corrupted black Dragon Aspect, brutally attacked Stormwind, but the other undamaged districts are more beautiful than ever thanks to their hardworking inhabitants. From the magnificent Cathedral of Light, which serves as a major spiritual hub, to the awe-inspiring Valley of Heroes, which commemorates the sacrifices of Stormwind’s loyal champions, the city truly represents the courageous heart of humanity.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Heroes of Azeroth" series, depicting the ability Rally the Troops.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1136 (2017-04-04) Rarity changed from Common to Free.
- Patch 18.104.22.16830 (2016-10-03): Flavor text typo corrected: "embarassed" changed to "embarrassed".
- Patch 22.214.171.12490 (2013-10-02): Flavor text changed from "He's a little embarrassed about that one time Stormwind was destroyed." to "They're still embarassed about "The Deathwing Incident"."