This awakens with Rush after two turns.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Summoned minion[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Stasis Dragon will always start as a dormant minion even if its summoned by another card's effect.
- The dormant Stasis Dragon has a Triggered effect at the start of your turn that counts down turns before transforming. Each trigger shows a counter displaying X/2.
- If your opponent copies your Stasis Dragon with Mirror Entity, their counter will increment to 1/2 immediately after your turn ends, which means your opponent will be able to use their awakened Stasis Dragon before you can use yours.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Stasis Dragon is a strong board control option, capable of killing nearly any minion and often surviving. It is however very slow, and gives your opponent plenty of time to prepare. Because of this, Stasis Dragon is best for securing a stable or dominant board state, and is very poor when played from behind.
Your opponent may prepare for Stasis Dragon by playing a Taunt or flooding the board with smaller minions. You can counter this by saving other removal or board clears for the turn Stasis Dragon awakens.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Battle of the Aspects Chaos Heroes" series, for the card Nozdormu the Timeless One.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.16869 (2018-06-05): Added.