|Abilities:||Put into battlefield|
|Tags:||Beast-related, Random, Rush-granting|
Summon a random Beast from your hand and give it Rush.
The Gurubashi Arena has an extremely permissive policy on pets in the workplace.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Stampeding Roar can be obtained through Rastakhan's Rumble card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Stampeding Roar can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Stampeding Roar||1600||400|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Due to its high cost, it is unworthy to summon a small beast by it. Great beasts are mostly high-cost ones like Tyrantus, Oondasta and Violet Wurm.
- Stampeding Roar grants Rush to the Beast so you can make a beneficial trade immediately, making Ironhide Direhorn an excellent candidate for this card.
- If played on curve, you might even summon the Beast drawn by Predatory Instincts that has a doubled Health.
- Although only Rush is granted, if you summon a Charged Devilsaur by it you can still attack your opponent's face using it.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Brutosaurs are enormous, long-necked dinosaurs native to Zandalar. They are used by the Zandalari Empire as both weapons of war and enormous, mobile trading posts. Trained to haul goods throughout Zuldazar, brutosaurs offer a slow but steady ride around the city's terraces.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.52845 (2018-11-29): Added.